my daughter

yesterday my sister took my daughter trick or treat with her two son last night i notice her messying with her vagana so I look at it it was red on the out side and had white stuff coming out to day it just the wite stuff still coming out it dont look like penatraiton she say know on tuch her i am concern

Debbyhelp

Asked by Debbyhelp at 8:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I really dont know what this could be, maybe some kind of infection? Can you be really really sure that no one touched her ( I really hope not) cause sometimes little kids get scared to tell the truth about something like that because they are embarrassed. Bring her to a doctor!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Talk to your sister.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yeah of course that too
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would say all of the above. Take he to the doctor. It may be a bacterial infection. This is caused by excessive moisture in that area. Make sure that when she get out of the bath that she is towel dried thoroughy. But I am not a doctor so of course take your baby to the doctor to either find out for sure or put your mind at ease.
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 4:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• talk to pedi and sister. maybe yeast infection unrelated to her boys
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• she has a doctor appt. tomorrow I camt talk to my sister yet she tends to over react she gets angry over nothing also she would say some kind of way it my faut thank you all
    Debbyhelp

Comment by Debbyhelp (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010