Happy halloween!!

For those that don't celebrate....do you do anything in place of halloween? DO you get annoyed when it lands on a sunday?

For all others, have a great day and night;)

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Good morning, hope yours is a good one too!

Answer by older at 9:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• happy Halloween everyone
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Happy Halloween to you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Happy Halloween! Those were the first two words out of my son's mouth this morning. Then he said "You're right, this really is gonna be a good day we have good plans". His bio "mom" made a big deal about Halloween, I mean a BIG deal & is bailing on him the second year in a row. I know it's off topic but, please cross your fingers that he really does have a good day!!!!
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 9:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Why would it be annoying cause it lands on Sunday?

Anyways, Happy Halloween & Blessed Samhain!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

Around here, apparently it's "too evil" to have Halloween on a Sunday, so all our trick or treating was last night. Course, that just means anyone who is really into it can drive one town over and go again tonight in another neighborhood.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yea it's like that here too NP. Some neighborhoods don't TOT if it's on a sunday.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Trick or treating was yesterday for us as well. I don't think it's due to religious reasonings but rather school/work schedules around here. It's jsut more convenient to have Halloween on Friday or Saturday.
    The only thing on my agenda is to finish a paper, study for my exam on Wednesday and clean the house.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Happy Halloween to you 2 :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• happy halloween to you too! im hoping we get to go ToTing. our area declared last night TOT night but we didnt see many kids out so im hoping there will be a lot of ppl with their lights on tonight as well. its the first time we're taking DD TOTing and i want it to be fun for her.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010