horrid pain...

ive had a kid before , this time im 36 weeks along and switching sides in bed makes me want to cry and makes me shake from the pain in my pelvic and takes me about 4-5 times to fully switch sides so bad i could cry... is this normal.. i never remember it hurting that bad with my other daughter towards the end is it just cause its my 2nd child? or something i should be concerned about?

mnmommy83

Asked by mnmommy83 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• defently talk to your doctored about it. I havent had that problem. Maybe the baby is just laying in a way that really is hurtful to you, or is much bigger that your last?
    But I would just check with the doctore to make sure everything is fine.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I know this sounds terrible, but the pubic bone can separate in the front and that is excruciating. I advise that you absolutely call the doctor and go in and get checked.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I get severe pain the same time & i was told it was pelvic bone expanding getting ready to deliver im 35 weeks
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 10:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I had that problem with my first child and i was 30 wks pregnant my doctor end up doing an exam and we found out that my cervix was thinnning out
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010