Did you ever hide a pregnancy

Ok i am , its getting harder to do so. I am 25 weeks and there are certain people i dont want to know, mostly cause they always think there funny running there mouths and i think they rude...

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 9:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't be able to hide it. Im almost 27 weeks and this belly is here big and proud. Lol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I wouldnt say that I "hid" my pregnancy but with my son we waited till about 15 weeks before telling my DHs side of the family. They were so judgmental when we got pregnant with our daughter and we decided we'd like to to enjoy the happiness and celebrate before we had to hear all of the negativity. It wasnt really that we CARED what they thought, but I just didnt want anyone trying to rain on my parade!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Who cares what other people think! You are having the baby, not them. It only creates more work for you. They are going to find out when you HAVE A BABY. And they will still have opinions and feelings that you can't control. It's part of life.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I didn't really 'hide' but with one of my children I didn't tell many people until I was about five months pg. I was having a lot of complications and losing the baby was a real possibility, and when I had a prior m/c my ILs were real jerks about it. I wanted to wait until things stabilized medically before letting most people know. It wasn't really that hard because I was on bedrest for a lot of that time so no one really saw me. With my other pregnancies I basically hid it until the bump was unhideable. Beyond a certain point it's probably going to be tough to explain away the belly... good luck for when you do share the news!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• with my son i really didn't want to tell my family! and so up till 35 weeks i told em! and regretted it cuz they disowned me but i was 20
    ourlove_asone

Answer by ourlove_asone at 2:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I f you are trying to hide your pregnancy then that means you don't need to be pregnant
    MrsJuicyFruit22

Answer by MrsJuicyFruit22 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2010