Would you do this, I feel kinda bad

My daughter went to another town to a freinds house close by, They were Trick or treating last night , We went also with them . Now tonight our town is TOTing and they all want to go here... I feel like were breaking some kinda rule strange maybe... LOL

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 9:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• We went last night and will go tonight! lol We made my eldest's costume and he's wanting to show it off! He likes the attention he's getting as a robot! lol. And his brother is enjoying his skeleton costume!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• when i was young (7th grade maybe) we went to the next villiage to T and T as the hours there were early, we stopped at friends dropped off our candy and then did the T and T in our villiage
    double dipping- it was the best
    no rule i have ever seen that says you can not, and i still remember how much fun that was after all these years

go for it!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Know what you mean, double tricking!

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't be bothered by my kids doing this. Have fun!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't think its wrong. Lots of kids go more then one place. My mil took my daughter by her last night and my husband and I will be enjoying trick or treating with her at home tonight.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My son was with his dad this weekend. The town his father lives in had ToT Friday night. His Dad took him. My town has ToT tonight and I will be taking him out.
    It's only bad if you have them go to the same places, two nights in a row.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Our kids went in town last night and tonight a few churches are doing the trunk or treat so we are doing that as well. Revel in the rare two-day Halloween!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We had TOT at the college and downtown Thursday and tonight is the regualr TOT so no I wouldn't feel bad they can't all have them at the same time we'll go tonight but to different places
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• ur fine relax!
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 10:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yeah,I would do that!This time I'm actually gonna GO trick or treating instead of handingout some.My daughter Luna is dressed as a fairy this year!
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 10:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2010