are you celebrating halloween today or did you celebrate it yesterday?

SapphireRose85

Asked by SapphireRose85 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• both...the local village had a village wide trick r treating celebration with a costume conntest and haunted house, and today we are going trick r treating in the village...
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 11:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Halloween is today on October 31!! I think it is crazy to change it because it fell on a Sunday!!..How many times has Halloween fallen on a weekday and the kids still went trick or treating..we did not change it to Saturday!! I think the whole change is ridiculous!! We are going out tonight...and if the kids stay up a little later, oh well !!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Both! :)

We took him out ToT'ing last night, but we have a fun night at the church planned - costumes, food, all that stuff. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• GOING OUT AGAIN TODAY
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 3:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My calendar says Oct 31 TODAY.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:11 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We did yesterday. I took the kids to a pumpkin patch earily in the day, then we went trick or treating lastnight. I'm glad our town planned it for sat night so sunday we can have our normal day to get things ready for the week and the kids can enjoy some candy before going back to school
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we went trunk & treating yesterday and to a place called "Broadway at the beach" (it's a bunch of stores). Today we are going around the neighborhood. I'll have candy coming out my ears for a year.
    jbcmom

Answer by jbcmom at 10:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We celebrated it last night!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i plan on celebrating it tonight as well... as i grew up i never remember t them changing the date of the holiday around. i will continue to celebrate halloween on the day it was originally intended!
    SapphireRose85

Comment by SapphireRose85 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Trick or Treat is tonight in most cities.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2010