I can't let go..

It's horrible..after a year of being together and being seperate for 5 months I have discovered so much about our relationship and him that it makes me sick. I must of been so damn blind. Yet I love him so much and I just can't bring my self to let go. I am 36 weeks pregnant with his baby. and all he does is lie to me and then try to cover it up when he gets caught. He's convinced that he locked himself outta his voicemail and he'd never get back together with his ex...yet His VM is reset from what I had it at to Her.I've gotten an email from her saying they are getting remarried. I know shes a liar and very well good be a ploy..but how the hell did she get on his VM? Ahh..its exhhausting how much of an idiot I am letting my self be..but I can't bring my self to disconnect the phone and leave it to the courts to figure out custody. I am a glutton for punishment I guess..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to get therapy to help you get past this. You need to move on and focus on your child not that crap that dad puts you through.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am so sorry that you are in such a situation must be very difficult. If I were you I would just try and concentrate on yourself and the baby. Everything else will fall into place. If it's not meant for you to be with him I'm sure you will find someone better!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Let him go and yes seek some help to move past this.. no women desreves a man who is constantly betraying her or your unborn child. You and that other chic are feeding into his crap giving him the sastifaction of fighting over him. He isn't worth the drama he is causing. There is so much more to life than the drama he is bringing to you.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Tell both of them to kick rocks take some time by yourself and figure out what you want he clearly wants to lie and mess around with his x take a breather and decide how much more you can take and decide alone and happy or together and miserable? GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am sorry you are going through such drama, but you need to focus on you and the baby. If you don't get help or let this relationship go, you might become resentful towards your unborn child or go into major depression. Your baby needs you to be strong and if that means moving on without the father and his ex's drama, then do so.
    If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here. I am a good listener.
    Hope all goes well!
    Kimmerz_68

Answer by Kimmerz_68 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• hugsthese ladies have given you some great advice, all I can do is echo what they said. I have been here as well as many others in one form or another. My divorce was so hard to get through and I never thought I would get past it. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time and sometimes one second at a time. We are always here for you

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• First I want to say that I am so sorry for what he has put you through and being pg on-top of it, I can't imagine. Just by you posting this tells me that you know what's up. Now all you need is the courage to set yourself free. It won't be easy, but think of how things are going to be once the baby comes, it's better to let go now rather than having a baby come into an unhealthy relationship where the mother is always stressed and upset. I do believe in forgiving, but only when the person is TRULY sorry for what they have done. My favorite saying in this type of situation is "You get what you put up with". You don't need this, you can and will find someone to treat you right, just have a little faith. Good luck.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I hate hearing things like this especially when there is a child involved . Sometimes i wonder where have all the good men gone? Keep your chin up girl and remain strong.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am sorry for what you're going throught at the moment. My situation isn't the same but somewhat similar. I am going through it now but this morning. All that changed. Our head knows exactly what to do and should be done yet, our heart tells different. Once you start to think with your head things does get better (I know it's easier said than done). Don't hold onto things just because you feel you need him. I wrote this on my question and I'll write it here. "The man you once loved/love, he isn't the same man who stands in front of you now. He is just the shell of the man but not the man you love". Meaning, Let him go and get them both out of your life. Seek for support group if need to be. Life will go on and you'll raise your baby just fine alone. I became a single mon when she was only 8 months.
    dairy

Answer by dairy at 11:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Now, I'm not going to lie. It isn't easy being a single mom but it will be just fine. You will get through it and you will realize you've done better without him. When I became a single mom. I had no support from him at all. Not only that he even took all the money that we had together in our bank account. I was left with an infant and not a single penny on me. Life is good now. She is doing great at school and she is much happy (well I hope she is! lol). Things will look up! You just need to belive it yourself. You are better than him and whatever the face he is with. GOOD LUCK!!
    dairy

Answer by dairy at 11:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010