Could I be pregnant?

Ill try and make this short. A few weeks ago me and my bf started to have sex but then I stopped him because we didn't have any condoms available. We stopped and looked for some and realized we were out and didn't continue. He never did anything (if you know what I mean) and he was only inside for about 5 seconds. Now my period is 4 days late. I took a pregnancy test at one day late and it was negative and another one the following morning and that was negative also. What if they were wrong? Am I freaking out for no reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to your doctor or a local clinic.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• go get a blood test done... we cant look into your uterus
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• could be that you haven't started b/c you're stressing about it. stress always screws up my cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree that stress can mess up your cycle..or even a little cold.. or even being around other girls that have different cycles.. I would just wait a week. If you don't start then try another test...
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• FYI, they don't have to "DO ANYTHING" other than stroke to get you pregnant, one of the most common misconceptions is that your man has to come inside you for you to get pregnant. There is pre-cum with almost every stroke, that releases their "men" to do their job. 5 seconds probably not a chance, but anything is possible. Wait a week like atjm0919 said, if you are stressed that can cause your period to be late, as well as the other examples that she gave. If you are still late, take another test, or go to the Dr.

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 10:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2008