What kind of flowers do you like to grow?

I am trying to decide what kind of flowers I can put in my front yard next Spring. I know we are just starting Fall, but I like to plan ahead and make a list and sketch of where I am going to put them.

Kimmerz_68

Asked by Kimmerz_68 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Marigolds are really easy to grow from seed and are beautiful in a mass planting.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have planted sunflowers,turnips,yuccas,& iris' in my garden.I have a garden in front & backyard.
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 11:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Well, my question would be more like what don't I like to grow because I love to grow them all. You can start right now it's not too late but will be soon with Crocus, daffodils, grape hyacinth, tulips, Iris, daylilies, snow drops and that will start coming up in the spring then start adding to that in the spring with marigolds, geraniums, then the list is endless

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I agree with mom's angel(btw I meant tulips,my mistake!).It makes it easier to name wat you DON'T want to grow.
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 6:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010