What is your parenting style?

Are you easily stressed or more laid back?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With 3 boys, i tend to be in the middle... not to much easily stress, but noo laid back either.... Let's say ONE DAY AT THE TIME parenting!! lol
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm a Free Range Attached Parent - But I have an anxiety issues (it comes with the BPD) so I can get stressed easily.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:27 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i can be both actually. my kids are at this stage where my son thinks he doesnt have to listen to anybody and he can do whatever he wants. and my daughter is still in the tantrum stage. i try to be more laid back with them until they really get me to the point where i cant take it anymore.
    timsangel

Answer by timsangel at 11:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am an extremely laid back mom of 5. My daughter, 9, told someone the other day that I never yelled. They thought she was kidding, but I realized it's true, I can't remember a time that I have yelled. Our house has clear rules and corresponding disciplinary actions, but the kids know what they are and if they break a rule they have to pay the price - no reason to argue about it.

Answer by missanc at 12:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We are laid back, tend to encourage kids to be their best. Talk talk talk to them. All three are in wonderful colleges and are great young adults.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• DEPENDS ON THE DAY
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 3:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2010