halloween costume

ok so i got a cute pumpkin costume for my 2 year old and she will only keep it on for maybe 5 minutes then wont put it back on so im thinking of changing it. under her costume she is wearing long black leggings and a long sleeve black shirt any ideas on what i can make out of that outfit? i was just thinking of putting some white spots on it and painting her face to look like a cat but she will have no tail :( any ideas would be amazing

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have any scrap fabric you could cut into a tail? You could just pin it on with a safety pin.

I wish I was there...I know I could find SOMETHING in your house to make a costume out of. :) Just roam around and try to think of something for everything you see.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we are thinking about going down and getting some to make a cat tail.
    Tbrown33317

Comment by Tbrown33317 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I think a cat would be cute... or maybe you could make some butterfly wings or ladybug wings out of cardboard and paint... and tie them on.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• get white paint and a tail and make her your little stinker
    becbec71705

Answer by becbec71705 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2010