finale of army wives

am i the only one thats nervous and sad at the same time....i have loved this show since the begining!

qsmommy88

Asked by qsmommy88 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Entertainment

• i think all the guys are hot too by the way...did you see rolands ass last episode? HOT!
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• oh i love army wives and yea roland is not real good looking in the face but that body mmm
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ME TOO! I've loved it from the beginning also. I'm more excited than nervous. I'm thinking that the Holdens won't leave the base but not sure. What I'm really waiting for is to see what happens with Denise and Frank because I think they're both going to cheat. he epiosode when Betty died was sooo sad, I almost cried ;( I can't wait for the finale!!!!! Does everyone know that Season 1 is out on dvd????
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yeah i knew it was but they played it so much on tv you coulda recorded it for much cheaper...i wanna know who dies they said someone was going to die thats why im nervous....i think its the red heads whos name has slipt my minds husband chase is going to die.
    qsmommy88

Answer by qsmommy88 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008