Have you ever seen a ghost or experienced Paranormal activity??

Share your stories please!

I really haven't, but I am still a believer!

Happy Halloween!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 11:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup, I lived in one house that was haunted for 12 years then moved to another and was there for 7. I heard a LOT going on at the first, squeaky beds and bags rustling in the next room when I was the only one upstairs, radio stations changing a few times, little kids running through the house giggling at 2 and 3 in the morning, that really creepy feeling of someone watching you ( I couldn't sleep in the dark until we moved from there), very loud pounding on the attic door upstairs when I was the only one in the house.

My sister experienced a couple cold spots in that house, mom and an older sister both saw someone leaning over my nephew in the middle of the night (both thought it was the other one until the next morning), people disappearing into my parents closet.

My dad didn't believe, even after feeling someone crawl into bed and wrap their arm around him after we moved out and he was the only one living there.

Cont....
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 12:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• this answer may be tmi but hillarious. The other night I was in my room and I have "the mommy and daddy locker" and I have a toy that you twist the bottom to turn it on. Well all of a sudden it just randomly turned on as high as it could go lol. You can haunt my house but mess with my toys and I call the priest in lol.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• WAY to many to put in this box! I could type forever and not get them all down. I tend to have the "gift" to see, hear and sense these things a bit more than the average person.

But being Halloween I'll give you a "spooky" one... I used to live in this house which was just evil. I would get in the shower (and the bathroom was only like 15sq ft) and see someone moving around on the other side of the curtain... I'd look out to see who was in my bathroom and there was never anyone there... Then the hot water would turn off... I'd turn the hot water back on and the door would rattle... And on more than one occasion I felt like I was being bit or scratched, and even had teeth marks in my leg one day that required bandaging... For whatever reason I was the only one (that I know of) that was ever physically attacked, but everyone in the house had to deal with the loss of hot water!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, I have. About twelve years ago, I was sitting outside my ex-boyfriends house talking to him. I looked up and saw a white misty spirit streak past us. That thing was super fast and it scared the heck out of me. I got goose bumps and was so nervous that I started to shake.

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes a bunch. I seem to attract the evil spirits. When I was little I was at my grandma and she asked me to let in her dog I went to the back porch to let him in but before I got enter the room I saw a pair of red eyes and heard a growling. The eyes where well above my head and I freaked and ran. My grandma then came and to let her dog in and when the dog came in he started to go crazy and bark at the place I saw the eyes.
    Another time I was at a boyfriends house and I was going up the stairs and the door slammed shut and locked. No one was up stairs at that time. When I was going back down I heard a voice say get out and I was pushed back.
    One I still remember till this day is I was sleeping and I felt something touching me and I woke up a little and heard a voice say"Jennifer help me" I sat up straight looking around and my bedroom door was open which is always shut and locked. No one was hoe that night. I was home alone.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When I was driving home from work one late night I saw 3 kids on bikes dash out in front of my car and a slammed my breaks and looked around there wasn't a single person in sight. A few days later I looked up that road on the I was driving on, on the internet and came across an article about 3 kids on bikes being hit and killed by a hit and run driver 20 years prior. The driver was never found.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes i have when i was around 17. We started getting these shadow like figures in our home it was really weird cause they would walk out of our super old mirror or for instance i had a friend stay the night and all of a sudden i saw a shadow look over her as if wondering who r u? One night me and my sis were skateboarding outside and my parents had the sprinkler going then all of a sudden about 4 or 5 shadow figures started dancing around the sprinkler this really scared me. This went on for a month and i told my parents about it so they called our church pastor to come in and do some cleansing or something which worked. To this day i don't know why that happened but its not something i usually talk about but considering its halloween i thought i would.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I thought you guys would think I was crazy. But after reading some of these feel I won't be judged so I'll put my personal one up. When I was younger I was laying in bed I suddenly heard a voice right in my ear saying your worth nothing. Sad and scared I turned over to see who it was. No one was there. I couldn't sleep my room was freezing and I kept seeing a black shadow moving around my room. My little brother was sharing my room while we were redoing his and he started crying. He kept saying go away go away. My mom won't let me talk about it or anything. To this day she won't believe me
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i did ,me and my little bro when i was 7 years old and he was 6 years old , in back yard , we had a very big back yard with a well in corner, i saw a very tall black shadow exactly where our Dog was stairin and barks so laugh like 100 m far from that well next the fancy, i couldn't move and couldn't believe that we just saw that hing , looks like a very and huge man shadow but not really like us , i never forget that
    we steped back and that big shadow satyed there , we just turned and run .. get to the house and say that to my mon and my aint , my mom tryed tryed to change the subject by ny aint beleives us as she said ur faces are so yellow , no blood on ur faces ,, and she gaves us cup of water ... couldnt sleep that night .. oooowwww and still can't forget that shadow
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2010