i been pregnant 4 18 weeks and i been throwing up everything i eatand drink is it normal adult content

also when im throwing up i have vaginal discharge it looks like water but has no smell so far i been sipping on water but its no help has anyone else experince this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i personally didnt but my friend threw up until about 30 weeks! but yes it is normal!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• if it worries you that much have a talk with your doctor. My friend use to throw up everything and end up having problems in her pregnancy with her baby being underweight
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I was sick for exactly 18 weeks. When you puke, you may be peeing your pants, that's what the wetness may be. That happened to me. It should subside soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You could have Hyperemesis Gravidarum
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I only quit throwing up about a month ago and I'm over 6 months don't worry too much but dear god do not take the nausea pills the doc gives you unless you HAVE TO...I didn't poo for a week and half when I took them.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010