Bad Luck or what?

Dh and I have had the worse luck lately. Seems like everything is going wrong. We have been TTC since dec. 09. We got a bfp in Aug. Found out we miscarried the end of sept. Our DDs are staying sick with colds or stomach virus. We are having financial problems. Our printer broke and the heating element went out on our stove. The list goes on.... I know things could always get worse but this is getting REALLY old. I am a christian. We are missing church constantly because of dds being sick. Is this satan attacking us, bad luck, or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it's bad luck. I also think that some things happen for a reason only known to God, and he may have a great plan for you in the future. One thing I've learned is that circumstances can turn for the better all of a sudden. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's the nature of life that we have cycles of bad luck and cycles of good luck. Last week I fell and I have a black-and-blue big toe, a sore rib, and skinned knees. That same week our cooking stove went out and a circuit blew in our 10-year-old computer hard drive. Both needed replacement. This week, well (knock wood!!!) things have been back to normal. Negative energy can collect around you during times like this and it can drag you down. Do what you have to do and learn from these experiences. I learned that even a witch needs to stand up and do something for herself to get rid of that negativity. I assume it's the same for christians. Wishing you a golden aura of good luck and prosperity. It IS coming.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Life happens. It's not always roses and sunshine. It also seems like bad stuff comes in waves sometimes. A few years ago, my husband was in the hospital in intensive care, I went to the basement to wash him some boxers to bring to the hospital, missed the last step and ripped up all the tendons in my ankle, and while I was immobile upstairs, the hot water heater exploded and flooded my basement, all in the span of two days. Good happens. Bad happens. Life happens.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would get some holy water and/or blessed salt and do a house blessing.....
    Anonymous