UPDATE: Would you pursue if a stray dog showed up to your house every day for 2 wks?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/625348/Would_you_pursue_payment_for_damages_to_your_property_if_a_stray_dog_showed_up_to_your_house_every_d

He was back in my yard this morning!!! AFTER I TOOK HIM TO THE POUND AND THEY'D TOLD ME THEY WOULD CONTACT ME IF THEY CAME TO PICK HIM UP!

How do I go about getting repairs made? I have an appointment to get the scratches estimated Tuesday morning... this is SUCH a pain, I WISH I WAS BACK IN MONTANA!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So the owners picked him up and let him go again??? Geez louise! Call the pound tomorrow and demand they give you the owners phone #,or at least tell them to call you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I know, right?! It's so aggrivating because it took me 2 weeks to actually get close enough to catch the sucker! I caught him Friday afternoon, and kept him cabled out back til yesterday morning, and he drove my family AND ALL MY NEIGHBORS stir-crazy! And here he is, on my front porch AGAIN, BARKING at people that walk by like this is his house to protect! Geez!!
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Put some yummy wet dog food out you will be able to catch him them. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i've tried with t-bones! and what's the use in catching him if when I take him to the pound they release him back to the owners to let loose on my yard again?
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Are there any laws in your community?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010