I'm 20 wks pregnant n I still don't really feel my baby moving that much...?

it just seems weird because this is my second baby and it's always said that yu should prolly feel yur second baby moving earlier...wen I was pregnant with my first baby I felt her kicking sumwut regular by now n it was stronger too...

ShesSoBossy

Asked by ShesSoBossy at 12:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember at my 20 week ultrasound, we could see the baby moving and doing flips but couldn't feel all of the movements we could see. Have you had yours yet? It should put your mind at ease. Maybe this baby is just quieter. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• maybe it is...it moves, jus not that much...i should get my ultrasound sumtime this week...@ 13 wks I had an ultrasound n the baby was doing all kinds of acrobatics lol but I couldn't feel anything, I jus figure now it's like 2 months later I should be feeling way more than I am...thats all
    ShesSoBossy

Comment by ShesSoBossy (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I almost never felt my DD so unless the dr tells you something try not to worry. And congrats on #2!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• thanx!
    ShesSoBossy

Comment by ShesSoBossy (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010