Why is my baby so low in my uterus?

I'm 20 wks pregnant n for sum reason it feels like my baby sits at the very bottom of my uterus...sometimes it seems so low that it hurts kinda bad...what is this? Has anybody else experienced this?

ShesSoBossy

Asked by ShesSoBossy at 12:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did u ask your doctor? U should if you didn't.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different, as is the child(ren) that develope during each pregnancy. Babies vary in both size & weight. Where I may feel my baby constantly @ 20 weeks, you may not feel yours as much @ the same week in pregnancy. But I agree with the pp, ask your dr if it concerns you.
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My DD was VERY low the entire pregnancy.. Not sure why, that is just where she liked to lay i guess! lol..
    It can be a good thing b/c when it came labor day she was already about to come out!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Some babies just sit lower than others. Nothing that can be done about it, just try to get as comfortable as possible.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I carried my DS very low too. I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball in my uterus. Some movements felt like he was going to fall out. Even on delivery day though, he was too high up and we had a long and hard delivery. Good luck!
    Logansmommy0810

Answer by Logansmommy0810 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010