Exhaustion.

I've got an 8 month old and am also pregnant with twins (due 12th February), and I'm finding it physically hard to actually get up in the morning and still seem to have morning sickness which makes it hard to get more energy. Which didn't happen with my first pregnancy. Any tips on how to get some energy into me cus I'm finding it hard just to look after Abs let alone do the housework. Thanks.

peytonrye

Asked by peytonrye at 8:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try to get family and friends to help you, if the house isn't always clean and dinner isn't always cooked it's OK!
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Im 7 months pregnant and I have 3 other kids and im going through the same thing!!! A load of laundry is like a full days work for me!! Im going to try eating alot more fruit and taking a short walk in the morning when its chilly to see if it will wake me up and give me some energy!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• lol a load of laundry is a ton of work for me too what i do when i dont have energy is do one task, sit down and take a breather, do another task eve half way, sit down and relax, wait until ur hearts not pounding, maybe eat something, then do something else. i cant do marathon cleaning like i used to
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008