Surprise celebrity voices?

There are so many celebrity voice overs that we don't realize. Casey Kasem as Shaggy, Richard O'Brien as Dad on Phineas and Ferb, Kelly Hu as Stacy on Phineas and Ferb, Val Kilmer as Moses in Prince of Egypt, "SpongeBob" also one of the voices for the Transformers twins in the second movie.

Who are some of the surprise celebrity voice overs you've heard?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The spongebob guy was also that little truck that Meghan Fox kept in the suitcase and humped her leg.

It surprised me that the guy who is the voice of Eeyore does Optimus Prime and has since the beginning, Eric Bana was the voice of one of the sharks in Finding Nemo and that's all I can think of right now.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My favorite is James Woods as Hades in "Hercules"
    and all the fish in Finding Nemo---Allison Janney, Brad Garret,Ellen Degeneres as "Dory" (just keep swimmimg...)Albert Brooks as Nemo's Dad. Just a great movie! But the "Toy Story" voices are wonderful too!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010