Would you like to say something to somebody but can't (for whatever the reason)?

Then do it here. Happy, sad, mad, goofy ... go ahead!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would like to whip some ass on the idiotic SOBs that popped our inflatable pumpkin decoration. You better hope I don't find out who you are.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• If I have a bone to pick with someone, I let it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no I can't with me.

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have a former friend that I've been friends with for many years. We've been through a lot together, gone on vacations as couples together, helped one another through hard times. Then last year she started acting strangely, and now I never hear from her. I've called her twice, and we were polite on the phone, but it appears that the friendship is over, and I don't even know why. I asked her if she was mad at me, and she said not, but I don't have any other explanation. So I would like to look at her face to face and ask her what's up, what happened, what did I do... but I guess it isn't going to happen.

Answer by Bmat at 1:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Dear Mom pick up the frickin phone and talk to me. Just because my brother pissed you off by pointing out what every body sees - THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FRICKEN FAT AND KILLING YOUR SELF ONE BITE OF CHEESECAKE AT A TIME.... is no reason to freeze ME out.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• There are a few in another group I would love to have a discussion with, but there is no use getting ugly about it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Funny thing is I have learned to let go. Anything that I can't say to someone is not worht saying. Recently my DD was very sick and a group of friends did a wonderful thing for us. Someone I thought was a friend was very rude about everything and I finally realized that life it to short to worry about things like this. Enjoy life, tell the people you love that you love and igonore the rest!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Here's mine:

Dear Mr. Belushi,

my 3 year old daughter loves your show so much, that she jumped off the toilet, pulled up her pants without wiping her butt and ran to the living room when she heard you yelling in TV. "Mommy, it's Jim!" -Thank you so much for bringing such joy into our lifes. lol

Sincerely,
    Jessica's mom
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• To my ex mother in law: SHUT UP! QUIT BEING SO NOSEY! NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
    Anonymous

• Dear Mom,
    I know that my dad didn't make you happy and didn't treat you like you should have. But that doesn't mean you have the right to go out and cheat on him openly, kick him out of the house that his brother owns and is still allowing you to live there rent free while your mom comes to town and talks smack about my dad in front of my younger siblings (his children). Not to mention, I don't enjoy being told about the cheating in the beginning and then expected to keep it a secret by everyone on your side of the family. It hurt when everyone on your side (my family too) told me what an awful person I was for betraying you by telling my dad about how you had been cheating on him and with whom. Not to mention, I don't like how your boyfriend called me up, threatened me, attempted to black mail me, and then told me I was no longer aloud in the state of TN without calling him and asking him first.

Cont.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• And I don't like how you allowed him to openly bash my brother (your son) on your FB page, and when my brother stood up for himself (when you wouldn't) and trashed your new boyfriend, he too was exiled from your side of the family. And I hate how he has turned you against your other son, all because he reminds you (or at least he has convinced you) of his dad. And how he has told you to stop helping my sister who is a mess and at this point needs help and needs the support only a mother can give. And I hate how he is working on breaking your relationship with the rest of the little ones. But you are to selfish, and stupid, to care.
    I wish I had the courage to confront you by I am so very hurt by all of this.
    And I wish I had the courage to tell you that if you don't cut this new man out of your life I will do what ever it takes to make sure you lose the kids you clearly don't love

Cont..
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2010