Birth Control Pill - Yasmin or any other pill

Hi do you find you bleed more, less, or the same when on the pill? I just started my 1st month & got my period but its heavier then i thought it would be from what I remembered before. Maybe the next couple months will be better? My brutal PMS was much better though. I am on my 3rd day of bleeding & hope it settles down. How about you??

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• It always took me a couple months before I noticed a change.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I was off the pill for a few years when we were trying to concieve. After i had the little one, I went back on the pill. It took several months before it became lighter again.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i'm taking a generic of yasmin, its called ocella.. i do find myself bleeding longer on it and having heavy periods.. it really don't like it. the 1st day won't be so bad and the 4th day it looks like its going away but then comes back the 5th and 6th day! it really blows!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• if your on yasmin GET OFF iT! after i had my daughter i was on yasmin for 6 months! and the entire time i was on it i got so sick and there were times where i thought i was pregnant or i took a PT and it came out positive and when i went for a blood test it was negative!
    ourlove_asone

Answer by ourlove_asone at 2:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• ourlove sick how???? i have been feeling fine being on it? how can your positive pregnancy tests incidents be due to Yasmin?
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• proudmommy how long have u been on ocella? its only been a month for me
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010