How do you get some motivation?

I have it all. You name it, I have it: p90x, winsor pilates, yoga dvds, Julian Michaels, dance you weight off dvds, Tae bo, Billi blanks bootcamp, Diasy fuentes, richard simmons and many many more.

Then with the Wii console, I have ALL of the exercise workouts, too many to mention.

I have an elliptical trainer, 2 treadmills, many different size weights, a yoga ball, mats, a full gym, basically everything you need to exercise. I wanted to lose 10 pounds after my last baby and my hubby bought me all these stuff. I would try it for a few days and get bored and stop and request another one. I think I hit a plateau after I lost a few pounds because Im not losing any more weight at all. I have just stopped tryin due to lack of motivation.

Any advise on how to stay motivated? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I motivate myself with music, and knowing after all is done, I will feel much better for it. It releases stress, anxiety and fills you up with those wonderful feel good endorphins!

Answer by older at 1:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I use music & a can of sugar free redbull. That always gets me motivated!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Music!!! I have a whole playlist on my ipod just for motivating songs. It helps a lot. I have a lot of Army cadences that I listen to when I run as well lol... it works though.
    VeggieMuslima

Answer by VeggieMuslima at 1:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Definately music and try to find someone even hubby to work out with you it always helps when you have someone else there to say "come on lets work out"
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I sign up for a race. Once I have spent the money and told everyone Im doing a race... Im obligated to train.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I joined a Y workout group, since I am paying for the class I am sure going to use it. Also the other ladies help to motivate me. One the days I don't have classes using music helps.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I keep a photo of me at my smallest on the fridge.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i look at smaller clothes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I look at myself naked in the mirror and get very disgusted with what I see.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Honestly, I look at my children. I WANT to be thin for them, energetic for them. I want to be here when they graduate High School & college...when they get married, when my first grandchild is born. I'm not losing weight for me any longer, I'm doing it for my kids...so I can be here FOR them for as long as possible.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2010