Did you party last night?

Did you dress up & go out? are ya feeling little thirsty today? or shall I say hung over? haha......if so, how was your party & what did you dress up as? I miss Halloweeen parties.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• PERSONALLY I MADE ME AND MY SISTER'S COSTUMES. MY SISTER WORE A CAT SUIT PUT CANDY AND WE CALLED IT MAN CANDY. SINCE LOSING OVER 75LBS I ALSO WORE A SIMILAR SUIT ON THE FRONT IT SAID MILK ON THE BACK IT MILK DOES A BODY GOOD
    roxannschild

Answer by roxannschild at 2:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we had friends over for dinner and drinks... but didnt dress up.
    just one other couple.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes we did! My husb & I went to a grown-up party & had a blast! Of course having roofers show up at your house the next morning at 9:30 am kinda puts a dent in the sleeping in plans- not to mention all the noise is a bit rough on the day after headache! It was still fun tho.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No party this year, we are redoing part of the house. Thinking about having one next year, can't wait so excited!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My town has a huge Haloween Pareadne it's 2 miles and 3 hours long. We went to that last night that was a ton of fun. My DD is 2 trs old and she had a great time tonight we are going trick n treating to a few houses my SS is 13 and he had a hell of a good time. The kids were all done up, my house is all set for the kids tonight I love Halloween my hubby and I always do the door and yard up.
    We aren't much of drinkers so no I just got home from work a bit ago and my little one is sleeping and my SS is hanging out with a few friends till supper time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We went to the Boo Carre' parade down in the French Quarter and our boys had a great time. They caught beads, trinkets, cups, candy, and stuffed animals. The art work on the floats was amazing! We didn't get home until almost midnight. DS,2, slept in until 9:30 and DS,11, is still asleep.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Nope, we were at a marching band competition in Cary, NC. It was wonderful. My son's band did well. The NC State marching band played in exhibition. Best Halloween ever!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We didn't intend to go out last night, we were going to stay home. It would be the first halloween that DH & i have not dressed up. We went to a football party earlier in the day. DD is at her dads this weekend, so we kind of wanted to do something fun. After the football party, our friends invited us out to a bar in East Atlanta (a very cool bar might i add). So, we cabbed it over there & had a few drinks & laughs. It was fun seeing everybody dressed up, i saw some GREAT costumes last night! DH & i were so bummed we did not dress up though! I'm already planning my costume for next year!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Friends had a kid friendly halloween party where we hung out and trick or treated, and then the grown ups went out and partied!!! Everyone was dressed up and looked awesome- can't wait to do it again next year!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• No I went to a haunted house though :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2010