Has anyone tried hynotherapy for weightloss?

I have recently started looking into a website called thinwithinu.com, and it's a hypnotherapy, self help sort of site that promotes weight loss with a bit of coaching with a therapist named Marna. I've tried a few exercises, and I'm looking into joining the site (it's like $20 a month which seems reasonable, but lets face it I'm a single mom with 2 kids so $20 can add up) so I was wondering if anyone has tried this or something similar and had success?

Thanks =)

Best3st

Asked by Best3st at 2:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i probably wouldnt go through a website that seems sketchy but i would go to a hypnotherepist if i had the money... losing weight is hard :
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yeah I know what you mean, I downloaded a couple of her free sessions, and they are helping I'm just trying to do some research before I enter my pay pal info. lol, but thanks
    Best3st

Comment by Best3st (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I haven't tried it but I'd like to.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Thinwithinu.com or thinwithin.com if you just sign up for there newsletters you can actually download a few of her sessions, and that is actually what I have been doing for a few days now, and she teaches you how to think thin and like how to overcome emotional eating etc. I think I am actually going to join the community because these mp3's i listen to at night are really helping.
    Best3st

Comment by Best3st (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ive never tired it but good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I havent tried it but sounds interesting!
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010