who is exited ???

my kids are super happy today... costume are on and they can not wait till 6:30pm...candy candy candy!!!

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 2:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL YOU GUYS...lol

happy halloween

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Mine are soooo excited. Thankfully the 2yr old just went down for a nap so he be pleasant tonight! DS,11, is getting readyto go outside and decorate my mother's wheel chair, so she can be the grand-mummy! LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I think they can start at 5 here. And have to be home by 8, which is pretty late for the little one.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Mine aren't that excited. We already had our party last weekend with our friends and kids friends, we are going to a community event today with fun halloween games, my son is going to a Halloween party at a friends tonight and we are going trick or treating with our daughter and friends. I would've loved halloween to be like this, but my kids just don't seem all that excited:( It is really cold today, though...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• THey are thrilled I think for the candy but more for the dressing up.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Where we live now they don't celebrate Halloween...so my 10 year old.. was sad most of the day... I gave him gummy worms & lolipop, and his smaile came back fast .... My 14 year old was more concern about all his friends in Fl going to a Halloween party, and he would miss it this year......!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Exited? No. Excited.. I will be next year.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010