do you have any tattoos?

SapphireRose85

Asked by SapphireRose85 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a half sleeve, pubic bone tattoo (my 1st one), and one on my calf. My employer and co-workers all know that I have tattoos. I was chosen by the district manager to go to another location for training and possibly becoming a manger. So to all the tattoo haters and Anons...tats don't keep you from being successful. They see my sense of professionalism and talent before they see my tattoos.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't, Hubby does, and as for the ANON saying her Hubby is a professional,lol. Do you know how many people have them and you can't see them?lol My Hubby has them where he can dress nice and not see them at all. As for if he's a professional, not sure you would call him tha,t but he has been self employed for the past 20 years, and very successful WITH his tattoo's visible, and not visible. So you can't judge someone just because they have tattoos,lol....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i have 2 of them
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• not yet,but I'm planning a blue butterfly on my outer wrist. Ha ha,right? :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• no. we are not tattoo people. Additionally hubby is a professional and it would be greatly looked down upon to have a visible tattoo.

Anonymous

• I don't have one, I always wanted one but could never find anything that I felt I could rock forever!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My husband is also a "professional" and has a tattoo. He likes it and it hasn't affected his career whatsoever...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• MrsLeftlane... perhaps our husbands are in different professions. But YES it would be looked down on in HIS profession to have a visible tattoo. As a matter of fact in the 20 yrs of him being in this profession and all the meets and greets we have been to I have NEVER seen a tattoo. Yes, they very well may have tattoos... but I specifically said visible tattoos.

Anonymous

• Yup I sure do and so does my fiance :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am not a tattoo hater... I simply do not want one on my body.

Just because the particular career choice hubs made differs from yours... should not be an issue for YOU.

Anonymous