Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I buy mase or pepper spray?

I heard that you can get it at sporting goods stores or Auto Zone. If not, how can I make it and what kind of bottle do I need to put it in?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

Answers (9)
  • Army Navy Store-I have never heard of anyone making it before

    Answer by liss05 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • In a pinch,go get a can of wasp and flying insect spray. I'm not sure about where you get pepper spray,but I heard the wasp spray works as well. Just make sure you warn the person ahead of time before you start spraying.

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • They sell em in flee markets here but I want to buy a taser off ebay gotta love ebay :)

    Answer by 405mom at 3:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2010


    Hardware stores sometimes have them, firearm stores, even some supermarkets have them.

    Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • It depends on your state. It isn't legal to have those products in all fifty states.

    Answer by at 3:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • We got mine at the gun store.

    Answer by coala at 3:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • I use wasp spray. It can hit them at 20 feet away and with better accuracy. Also it's cheaper.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • Gun shop...I live in Florida and shop at Mike' gunshop ...

    Answer by motherganey5 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

  • I've bought it from a local hardware before. It was locked up so the clerk had to get it for me.

    Answer by firenicecream at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.