I took a digitial pregnancy test in the morning and it said yes then the next day I took a different kind of test and it was negative. Am I pregnant or not? Also I feel like im going to be sick.

AKelmar

Asked by AKelmar at 3:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some tests are more sensitive than others.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Which one do you feel is more accurate? I would assume you are and take the proper prenatal precautions until your bosy or the Dr tells you different!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I took a digital test, got a positive, and was freaking out so I googled 'false positives clear blue digital' and got a ton of results showing that they're prone to false positives. I went out and got two EPT's the same night, and both were positive. I suggest getting EPT's as they're quite sensitive, and get more than one test. Use your first morning urine as well as it's the most concentrated. Good luck =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• body not bosy LOL sorry!! I am full of typos today!! Anyway, drink your oj and don't smoke!! Good Luck.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Thank you everyone.
    AKelmar

Comment by AKelmar (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• agreed.. some are more sensative.. however, it is much more likely to get a false NEGATIVE, then a false positive.. so you probably are preggers! Congrats if you are! :)
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• go buy a couple more it took 5 for me to get a clear answer
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Thank you all. I was one of the people to get a false positive.
    AKelmar

Comment by AKelmar (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2010