3rd time mommies

hey mommies! im pregnant with my third and i have to LO'S one is 5 and 2 ! is is harder or does it seem like its the same as if you were pregnant with your second?

ourlove_asone

Asked by ourlove_asone at 3:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The 3rd is easy. The only issue really is that you'll be tired all the time having the 2 yr old and newborn. I had a 7 yr old and 2 yr old when my 3rd was born. The good part is that the oldest can help a bit and they both can entertain each other and eventually the baby. I really think 3 is easy especially as they get older.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• after 2 u just dont notice anymore..lol My 3rd was the easiest yet! Im working on the4th right now :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Im expecting my 4th and this has been THE BEST pregnancy probably because I didnt know til recently and im due december 5th lol :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• lol.. o boy! ok i was just worried
    ourlove_asone

Comment by ourlove_asone (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• At first it was like a circus, but now it's a piece of cake. :)
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010