What should I do??

Im 18 years old and usually my period comes on the 28th or 29th but lately its been a little irregular but not by more than a few days. This month it came october 16th. I had unprotected sex the days that i think i was ovulating. Now I have been experiencing cramping and some light spotting(only when i wipe) for about two days now on and off 29th and 30th. I have also been extremely tired lately all i wanna do is sleep and im a tad bit nauseous but it may be in my head, and im having weird food cravings and increased need to pee!! could i be pregnant? or what is going on with me? when should i get a home pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could very well be, wait about a week after your due period date, then test.

Answer by older at 3:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• hey im 18 too trying to get pregnant well after ovulate you going to feel pregnancy sypmtoms but its just going to be that your period coming early well good luck
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010