Miscarriage 3weeks ago but pregnancy signs getting worse...what could it???!

lost the baby 3weeks ago and i just found out about a week ago. my pregnancy symptoms are getting worse though. ive been throwing up( i didnt much before), my breasts are more sore, tired all the time, i still get cramps and headaches. i also still crave things i never really ate before i got pregnant like peanut butter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could have been pregnant with twins or maybe even triplets, lost one, & are still pregnant with 1 or 2 babies. Go to the DR. now!!! Get it checked out ASAP!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It also takes a while for pregnancy hormones to get out your system. I bet if you take a pregnancy test it would come out positive. But I would talk to your doctor to be on the safe side. Sorry for your lost.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Did you complete the miscarriage. How did you find out?
    I agree that at this point you need to go back to your care provider and see what is going on
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• if there is any part of the placenta still attached to the uterus it will still throw out hormones. You need to make sure everything has passed. You may find it was multiples like Barb87 said. Go have an exam done.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Definitely speak to your doc and make sure the HCG level returns to below 5. I had retained placental tissue with one of my miscarriages which wasn't discovered until 6 months after my 2nd m/c.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 8:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My question to you would be did you pass the baby? Are you 100% sure you miscarried? Was it bleeding only? Or did you pass tissue as well? Some people will bleed early on and think it is a miscarriage and it isn't. You need to be seen to be sure. Have and ultrasound done.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2010