What could be wrong? adult content

Im 34 weeks preg with my 4th baby and i have never actually have had to feel contractions cause i have always been induced and had an epidural right away so im just wondering if you ladies think this sounds like contractions. Since yesterday my stomach has been getting so tight that it feels like im being squeezed and along with that i have been getting a very sharp pain in mostly the right side of my back but sometimes both sides and the pain leaves for a few min then comes back and i have also been getting sick to my stomach with diarrhea since this morning. I have been drinking water so im hydrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wish I had your Dr......along with every other mom in the world. No Dr. is giving you an epidural before you have had a contraction. but sure that sounds like a contraction
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sounds like labor to me!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• u moght be having back labor
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yep sounds like you're in labour. Good luck hope it all goes ok for you.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Youre in or about to be in labor! Good Luck! Congrats on your newest member of the family ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY to get checked out, you may very well be going into preterm labor!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Contractions. But if they come and go they are probably braxton hicks. True contractions will get stronger and longer. They do not go away. I'm one of those better safe than sorry people so call your OB and see what he would like you to do.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2010