Anyone in your neighborhood hand out drinks? for kids? for adults?

We have a couple homes in our area that will hand out juice boxes instead of candy and we a couple that have wine available for the adults, if they would like.

I have water for the kids (I get a TON of repeat visitors!) and I have spiced cider with or with out rum for the adults.

sahlady

Asked by sahlady at 4:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do every year... Im usually trick or treating but I but a cooler with water and juice. :) With candy of coarse
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• That's a cute idea...my son did get a capri sun at one house and a can of orange pop at another house. I like the adult beverage idea. But, our trick or treat is way too early in the day for a drink!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My kids have gotten cans of pop in the past and juice boxes, but I've never been offered wine or spiked cider, I need to trick or treat in your town! LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Nice I wanna come to your house. Not here but a case of small waters is a good idea.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Where we go it's a huge 8 block party. They hand out food and drinks to everyone. They'll have hotdogs and hamburgers and one house has 12 pizzas delivered at a time, constantly all night long. Adults are encouraged to bring a togo cup and trick or treat for mixed drinks, wine, daiquiris, ect.. That's New Orleans for you....always a party!!!"LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 4:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yeah and we LOVE her after wlking kids can use a juice box
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010