So I Feel A Lot Of Feelings Of Pregnancy, But Test Came Up Neg :(

I'm really confused, i spotted for two days, my boobs hurt, feel sick, my lower back hurts and my head is throbbing! My last period was 2 weeks ago, so i am not starting that. I honestly i just don't know what to do anymore, my heart is set on this and i feel myself walking around my living room stressed out and in tears, i lost my baby last year and i just can't get out of this depression, I'm doing everything right, i take my vits and drink nothing but water, eat lots of healthy food...I'm so confused...I feel like my life is meaningless right now.

Ashy09

Asked by Ashy09 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.pregnancy-info.net/forums/Pregnancy_Tests/Negative_blood_test_and_period_but_still_pregnant/
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• 405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• wow thanks, this could totally be what is going on.
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sometimes you want to be pregnant soo bad u trick ur body into thinking it's pregnant therefore u get morning sickness, breast tenderness and even a late period sometimes depending on stress
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Answer by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yea i have heard of that. that is what i thought it was at first but i like having other peoples thoughts :)
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You may be testing too soon. You did say your last period was 2wks ago, preg test are usually more accurate after a missed period.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yea but i had called a nurse because my boobs hurt so bad that i just couldn't take it any longer and she said to take a test so i did my mind has been racing for a few weeks now with a lot of things, so it is hard for me to think about things...Thanks :)
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010