Hate or love wrapping presents up?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• I cant tell you how many Christmas Eves I spent wrapping presents after I got home from work. HATED IT and vowed to start earlier the next year. The problem now is, I need to hide better cause I have teens and this place is too small. So I hide stuff in the garage and wahla,,here I am again Christmas Eve wrapping gifts. I want it to be enjoyable, I want it to be Christmas Carols playing in the background and sipping egg nog and enjoying what should be a fun time. Of course I dont have one present yet to wrap so...theres that!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I LOVE wrapping presents!!! And this year will be SO much easier with all of the kids in full day school finally :) I love everything from picking out the paper to doing the ribbons and gift tags!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents...I get such a rush out of making them pretty and intriguing...I take a lot of time picking out just the right ribbon and decorations and everything..I know...bizarre...but I love it!! Can't wait to start this year!
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 4:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I love it. I send the kids out with dad and when they come home it's like Christmas is really on the way. Then as I get more I wrap them and hide them in with the others so they are surprised when they find a new one or two.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I completely agree with AprilDJC, I love it, and even make a little extra money this time of year offering to wrap for others!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 4:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• holiday & birthday gifts... dont like so much... seems a waste of time

Wedding gifts ... LOVE... I go ALL out because they sit on that gift table and every one looks at them.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I love it!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Hate the activity of wrapping. LOVE Christmas. LOVE shopping. Hate wrapping.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• HATE! I am so bad at it! But it needs done!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I LOVE it
    Stl_mom_314

Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010