Oh boy Christmas is coming...

The goose is getting fat. I am so not looking forward to it. Bla bla bal. Have to think of all the right stuff and do the right thing. I am so bad at that. I wanna keep spending under control. How is this even possible?
HOw do you stay with in your budget?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• We buy our kids the same thing!! All three of them are getting iPod touch's for Christmas and ONE iTunes gift card.

That's simple. Heck, our three year old got lucky to get this!! lol
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• This year we decided to do big birthdays for the kids and smaller Christmas. That will help us quite a bit.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• well, it will be easy this year to stay in a budget. We have no other choice. I just hope we actually get to buy a little more stuff. I am usually done by now. So far a have 2 biggish things and 3 little things for my son and 2 little things for my daughter. If NOTHING else I need to scrape up a few more things for my Daughter.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• dont charge and dont go over what you have in the bank...thats the way it HAS to go for us this year. Im barely scrapping by, I will not let this holiday go so materialistic that it pulls us under all the way! I will be reviewing my answer to your question here again in early December, I will have to re-read what I wrote,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You can find affordable christmas gift bundles at http://oilsbymki.webs.com/christmasgiftsbargains.htm

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I love the Secret Santa idea that some family's do. I sure wish my family adopted that tradition, because Christmas is expensive in my family. My in-laws, brother in law and nephew......................my parents, my sister, her husband and their 3 kids, my other sister, her husband and her two kids, my aunt and uncle and their 2 kids, my brother and his fiance and my other brother....not to mention my daughter and my husband. However, I am almost done already! I give the older kids cash, because I don't know what they want and the younger ones...clothes usually. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas this year....we bought a 3ft pink pre-lit tree for my daughter's room. She will love it! Christmas is going to be so exciting this year! All the decorations and baking cookies and wonderful Christmas dinner! We love love love Christmas in this house!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• *some families
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010