wth? Im still young! My walls shouldnt be dry!!! adult content

i am 22 and had sex with a guy ive been talking to last night for the first time. Problem was...i could not for the life of me get wet! It wasvery embarassing actually and....made it difficult. We had no lube either. We tried and tried..wth? Im still young this shldnt b happening to me yet. How can i help this? I dont get wet often i used to all the time. Anyone know something i can do that will help this??? Plleeaase!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• and i have no idea if this has anything to do w/it but my mouth was extreeeeemmmeeelly dry too like absolutely no saliva... Maybe i was needing water, but me not getting wet down there is an often thing...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Well staying hydrated will definitely help. I get dry from time to time, what I do, and I don't know if it will work for you is, I have my husband licking and kissing me all over while I stimulate my clit... it works. On the other hand I invested in the KY massage oil + personal lube and it works great. Just keep it by the bed and tell your man to wait one sec while you apply it, or even have him apply it on you. Hope that helps...
    DinaMaxwell

Answer by DinaMaxwell at 5:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When it happens to me, it means I get more head. Lubricate with saliva. ;)
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• are you on birth control pills? Dryness can be a birth control side affect.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010