Have you read about this little girl being sued?? What do you think about this??

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101029/ts_nm/us_usa_lawsuit_child

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• For crying out loud, the kids were only 4 at the time it happened. That is much too young to comprehend the consequences that resulted in them colliding with a passer-by, and they are also too young to understand the process of being sued. The case should be thrown out as it was purely accidental. Having said this however, I send out my condolences to the family of the elderly woman that lost her life through the mishap.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's nuts. She four. What are they gonna do? Suing her parents isn't much better. What were they supposed to do??
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Only in America.................wow.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sounds like the woman's family is looking for a quick dime. That's crazy suing a 4 year old and personally I think that judge needs to be watched, what other crackpot decisions has he made?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Oh good, this must mean I can sue the little old man that mowed me down with his motorized shopping cart when I was 7 months pregnant...literally knocked me down! <>

Ridiculous is the best CLEAN word I can come up with.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Absurd!

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Thats just as bad as the place that fined and shut down a kids lemonade stand because she didnt have a permit.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Shows a lot about their (lack of) character, suing a four year old. This country is entirely too litigation happy. What can they possibly expect to get out of this?
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• They are suing a four years old wow it cannot be said enough only in america
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have no words. The first comment on that story on yahoo made perfect sense. We left 500 pound people sue McDonald's because they're fat instead of making them responsible for their own decisions, yet we force a 4 year old to be responsible for just going about her life.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010