So we are getting a house and are working on things together,

we have talked about having a baby and we have tried but he isn't fully into it, like he loves it but he always pulls out at the last minute, he says he is scared of failing me and the baby if something went wrong with his job which i agree that that is a good reason to be concerned but we are fine right now and even if he lost his job, i have mine and we have a lot to fall back on, How or what can i do to make him feel more sure about it? like any good ideas to help ease his stress or make him understand we will be ok? It is something we both really want but he is just nervous i guess...I'm kinda confused with the whole thing.

Ashy09

Asked by Ashy09 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds to me he is just not ready to take that step yet, don't rush him into it............................................

Answer by older at 5:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• it was his idea that is why i was so confused with it all
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't think he is really ready, he may have said he was ready, but I think he's changed his mind.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 9:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• could be...
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010