Q about seasonique.... anybody experiance this?

I have been on lower estrogen BC Pills, but I wanted to do the 3 month pill, so I got on seasonique. well, I just started the 4th week & I am literally a monster!!! I am completely unable to control my emotionsat all what so ever!!! My poor DH gets the grunt of it!!! & it doesnt help that I have a feisty latin temper to boot!!!! Want to know the kicker in all of this? I know it the pill cuz I'm no monster!!! It's kinda like having an out of body experiance when my emotion lashes out over stupid stuff!!! Anybody else go(ing) through this with seasonique?

Barb87

Asked by Barb87 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• no but i went through it was Yaz... i think our bodies react poorly to some pills over other ones. i had no problem on ortho tricyclin, which has even more hormones than yaz!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ever given depo a try?
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010