How would you feel about your husband complaining about the food left in the frigde (ham, cheese, slices of turkey) because he doesn't fancy it while there are 10 more bucks left for 3 people and 4 more days to go until the next check comes in again?

I'm working my butt off and streching the budged to the limit and then being told I've been sloppy doing grocery shopping for weeks and that he's starving (those were his words!). And that, when he had "his money" (living of state benefits due to sickness) there was always porper food. If it hadn't been for our daughter been in the house I probably would have shouted him into the ground!
You arrogant %#@

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• If he doesn't like what's in the Fridge; tell him to Starve then! Sometimes, husbands can be such Jerk-Offs!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• ham, cheese slices and turkey sounds like proper food to me. Tell him to close the fridge, he is wasting electricity standing there pondering what he doesnt want to eat!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'd tell him to grow the fuck up and deal with it. To get off his ass and get a job. There are occasionally times when we are low on money, and both dh and I make sure the kids have food to last before we even think of what we want to eat.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Well, if he wants you to do better shopping then let him earn some more money for the grocery budget! What a jerk!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Well, he is being a butthole! What's what with a nice ham n cheese or turkey n cheese sandwich? If he thinks he can do better, tell him to have a go at it. If he's that starving, send his ungrateful ass to a food bank.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Let his ass starve. Dont cook or buy anything until the food in the fridge is gone. When me and my hubby first got married he use to complain about my cooking or he dont eat this or that i put a stop to it by goingon strike he ended up so hungry (he cant cook) that he had to eat what was there.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Wow, lock? I'v had days like this with many a male. They aren't quite like us when it comes to rationing. I just watched the war channel, it's making me sad thinking that mostly ...... war keeps people fed. It's like when their is sight of time to linger in just food, they are so bored that they cause their own war, ....RIGHT IN THEIR OWN HOME!!!
    Anonymous

• I was SO MAD I actually had to leave for a short walk outside.
    There IS food. If you're hungry EAT! If you don't like it tough shit! I'm not going to work more hours to fall behind even more on the housekeeping and raising our child because YOU can't do the job. I doing all I can and I don't apprechiate beeing told of for it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• *What's WRONG
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Get a big bag of beans and make him a huge pot of bean soup to last until the next check. It is nutritios, filling and cheap.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2010