If one side only loses in the old wars, for no particular reasons

Why does it have to be killing off of all people when no leaders were killed. Like Stalin, Lenin, All the socialistic movements, that made the leaders get huge power heads and abuse the lands that did nothing bad whatsoever, except be alive and or born and unfortunate enough to just get wiped off .
MAKES NO sense

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is good definition of greed and leaders having disposable soldiers. Sad.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 7:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes. It is that.
    I suppose that it's also a culminaitive (? sp) effort of like minded people not having awareness of their greed for entitlements and write - offs. Like when we already pay taxes, some of the citizens don't want to or at least can not pay out to help charities. I understand this. However for a leader to read into this standard of life, when they compare working people and compare other groups of people to the citizens that work, just for work sake, it leads to egos. Like I don't work but I am a leader so in that , .....I'll lead. I just don't want to have a nice ending. It's never about the economy always about greed. And power. HOW SAD
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• The way I understand it is if all of the opposition is eliminated there is less chance of having any problems, since all those who disagree are done away with and anyone who might disagree is discouraged through the examples of those who have been made an example of. Its a power play, really. An insurance policy, if you will.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2010