Very Personal!

My husband has been interested in anal sex lately. We've tried it briefly a couple of times before I got pregnant and for me it was extremely painful. I'm pregnant now and I have issues going to the restroom (like most pregnant women) and I'm afraid if I let him I'll have even more trouble.
I should mention that when we tried it the first time I was sore for a couple of days but there was no bleeding.
I'm just not sure if it's entirely safe to let him do this or if I should keep denying access until after the little one comes. Any idea what would happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• it is safe to do while preg. this may sound off the wall but to not hurt so much you can go to any store and buy a few things to help out or go to tastefultreasures.com anal eaze for one(many other use to its amazing) and have him slowing insert a finger or a anal toy a few times before the actual deed it will open you up more and make it easier on you always when haveing anal sex let him have you back up on to him at your pase
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 1:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Keep sayin no It makes your hemroids worse and being pregnant your going to get bad ones any way. It also causes infections and seepage . My 1st husband wanted that too I let him some but paid later. Say it hurts.
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I think that if you really do not want to do it anymore than your hubby should understand. We tried it a couple of times but it hurt so bad I did not want to do the 'fun' stuff afterwards. Talk to your hubby you'd be surprised how that works! Good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• anal really shouldnt hurt when done properly. if u use lube and are ready mentally it is actually quiet enjoyable.... but if u really dont want to do it then dont.. he should respect your decision. :) it is fun though haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i guess it all depends on u and if u have hameroids
    i am 23weeks and dont have hameroids never have and this is my 3rd child but my cousen told me that if u us lots of lube i wont hert and dont have anal and then vaginal intercouse u can get infiction wip good before going back to viginal it takes longer but u well be safe better safe then sorry
    GIGGLESS23

Answer by GIGGLESS23 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE ANAL SEX WHIL YOU ARE pregnant even after you have the baby i think that you should wait for a few months before you have anal sex
    mislady

Answer by mislady at 9:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Tell him you don't like it. He should respect you enough to stop asking. I told my hubby if he wanted anal he needed to get a boyfriend! Another time I told him I'd let him if he let me stick a dildo up his butt first! LOL
    Anonymous

• You should not be doing anything that makes you uncomfortable mentally or physically at all. I would not do this at all, but even more so pregnant. That comes first and you don't need stress and worry. If your husband or SO is pressuring you that is wrong and selfish.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I agree that going slowly and lots of lube is the answer. I'm sure he will understand if sometimes you are not up to it, but sometimes it might add happiness to your relationship. Good luck
    Anonymous