how long does it take you mommies to get your weight after having a baby

in my last 2 pregnancies i got really HUGE and for the longest time i thought i was having twins but nope! and so im a work-outolic and so after 6 weeks of giving birth.. i was back into my size 00 pants after being in a size 10 in maternity.

ourlove_asone

Asked by ourlove_asone at 6:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Three weeks for the first one and 20 plus years for number 4.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I follow the rule :nine months on..nine months off.
    If you go to the gym, eat properly and breastfeed it should come off faster than that..but don't stress over it.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 6:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• The first time only 1 month, the second time about 6 months and the last one about 7 years she was the biggest one at 8lb 11oz
    deejee

Answer by deejee at 6:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I'm going on over a year! Still not there!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• always lost weight while pregnant with both. My first child I lost maybe fifteen during pregnancy and lost like 20 after about a month. This second one I lost ten and i am due in five weeks I hope history repeats it self
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• congrats to all mommies who are and who have been or had lost their baby weight!!
    ourlove_asone

Comment by ourlove_asone (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My original weight was 150 or so. I got up to 196 at 9 months. The weight has gradually fallen off. My DS is 2 now and I weigh less than I did pre-pregnancy. I didn't do any particular dieting or working out.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It didn't take me very long but I am very unhappy with what my pre pregnancy weight was and really wwant to lose weight.
    smoden1

Answer by smoden1 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am still working on it 5 years after my 1st and 3 years after my second.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ahhh. Lets see. WIth the first about 6 weeks. With the second 12 weeks, and now with the third It has been 6 months and I am still trying to get the weight off.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010