How to write a post??

This might soun stupid but, I haven't been to cafemom for a while and I forgot how to write a post.
I don't see the link anywhere, help please
Anybody?????

CARNAVALITA

Asked by CARNAVALITA at 6:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• no, not stupid at all. I just went back in to my groups to figure it out for you and be able to type it so it makes sense,,,,,lol,,,ok, first, click on, "my groups", once there, click on the group you want to add a post in. This will bring you to that group and on the left hand side you will have options. Scroll down and it will give you the option to add a post in that group. Thats how it works for me, I dont know if someone else has something easier for you. Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• actually my groups, is just groups...its in the middle of the search bar that starts on the left hand side with home,,,you can scroll up from here to see it. Its about half way in.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Um, you just did?
    Anonymous