Do you feel like your not good enough for your hubby/boyfriend?

I cant make mine happy at all here lately just wondering about the rest of you ladies

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh I definitely feel like that sometimes. He's (in my opinion) much better looking than me and could probably go out and get any girl he wants...but he chose me. It's like of all people, why me? I dunno, I have image issues and confidence issues : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I FEEL LIKE ALL I AM GOOD ENOUGH FOR IS FOR HIM TO SCREW AND THAN AFTR THAT HE DOESN'T NEED HE JUST BLOWS ME AFF AND DOES HIM.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 9:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Well when you feel this way, take pride in knowing the He chose YOU & no one else. Easier said than done I know been there myself, but you have to tell yourself that. And also if he is treating you in a way to make you think this about yourself then you need to talk to him. Don't bash him for it because he will turn defensive & it just won't work. Maybe you need to hear him tell you that you are beautiful. I know my SO pretty much beat that into my head, but whenever I feel like I'm not good enough I remember what he said to me.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 9:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yes. but he reminds me he loves me and wants ME
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 9:49 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i haven't been able to make mine happy in like 7 years everything i say and do is wrong and i did think i wasn't good enough i always asked myself what was wrong with me well its not me it is him he's not good enough for me i am the best wife and mother i can be and if he can't see that then shame on him
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I totally feel like that but mine is...not because I think I disappoint him or I don't look good to him. My problem is...he treats me very well...If I get mad at him, he's first to say sorry(although it's to quick), will buy me something expensive or do something really sweet for me, he goes around saying...I LOVE YOU...ALL DAY LONG(sick of it really, he says it so much because his grandmother told him grandpa didn't say it to her so he thinks he should say it all the time to me), he always shows me affection(then he gets mad because I don't show him, shit I don't get the chance because he beats me to it). I just don't respricate(sp?) back like I think I should and wonder why in hell he is still with me, he could have someone better but he says he loves me way to much and of course....I ruined it for him on other women!!! LOL
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a quick thinker and remember everything my hubby does...so if he says something like, You need to get busy and clean...OMG....I'll say...Umm..ya as soon as you get off your butt. Or..he will be upset because the oil light is on...Umm last I checked, I have a letter he wrote me before we got married that says...Dear Baby, You don't ever have to worry about changing the oil because I'll fix it...yes a saved letter!!! When he gripes about how I should have gotten the oil changed...BAM....LETTER!!! LOL He wants to buy something...I sure baby...I'm fine with it.....then when I want something and he complains about it..I just bring up the fact I don't gripe to him about what he buys...he caves in....I'm happy.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Sorry if this didn't fit the question but I"m here to help and to give advise and if any lady on here uses my stuff then I've helped!!! hahahaha Women...stick together!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    stayhomemom22

• I can say I feel that way cause he does everything right and I go out and party and hang out with my friends all nite. He pays bill and I just spend my money on what ever I want and don't even think about bils
    Anonymous