What do you & your baby like to do when you have time together?

Me and my baby like to go to the park or pool(dont worry,my baby can swim!)

My_Darling_Luna

Asked by My_Darling_Luna at 7:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• 3-4 year olds are not babies.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• me and my baby rollaround on the floor or bed and praise her efforts to try to start to crawl! lol. we sing, we scream out loud and laugh, we hug and we eat. we also go places in car. we go to church and she loves the songs and opens mouth like an o. lol. we watch baby shows and listen to music. we sort of talk too lol yay
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When my kids were little we just enjoyed doing anything and everything together. When we had free time during the day I sat on the floor with them and played with their toys, built with wooden blocks, ................anything to just be together.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We just play! Go to the park. Roam around the mall. Watch Elmo. Play puzzles or do flash cards. Sometimes paint or playdo.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• He loves to cuddle, to play outside, to color, and to go over his ABC's (he could do it all day, to the point of driving me nuts, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010