How can you get spagetti sauce out of a neon green shirt that needs to be hand washed?

I have a neon green shirt that a plate that had spagetti sauce on it fell off the counter and onto my shirt and now I need to get the stain out but the shirt has to be hand washed. How do I get the stain out?

BeccaL22

Asked by BeccaL22 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Oxyclean in water and soak. Do it soon. The longer you wait the harder it will be to get it out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would put dish washing liquid directly on it and wash with cold water. Good luck!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• throw some soda on it liek 7up, add some straight detergent on the area, and squeeze and leave for several minuites. then rinse and THEN put some witch hazel on it. then hand wash.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Bar of soap---just soften up some bar soap, use a wet washcloth. Make it a paste and rub into the stain.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 7:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Use a stain remover then put it in the washing machine (cold, gentle cycle) inside of a pillow case that is secured w/ a rubber band.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010