Do you have any problems with your kids?

for ex:Asthma,tantrums etc.

My_Darling_Luna

Asked by My_Darling_Luna at 7:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• One of my sons had temper tantrums. As soon as I learned to ignore them and not give in they stopped.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sure! I'm my ds's biggest fan cuz he rocks, but last I checked... He doesn't walk on water. He does, however, waste his potential when it comes to classes he's not personally invested in & it drives me nuts! I also can't get him to put the seat back down.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• DS has had bronchilitis once so he now has 2 inhalers. He has some wheezing but I rarely have to use it. He is typically very sweet, but when he's mad, he'll fall out & hit his head on things...the floor, wall, or w/e is in the way. It worries me that he'll hurt himself.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My 4 year old is going to speech therapy for articulation problems. She's also very stubborn. But aren't most kids at her age? I usually tell her "you're stubborn, but mommy's more stubborn, so you're not going to win."
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Lmaoo
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My daughter is two and is acting like a typical two year old. She's a stubborn little bug! But I'm learning to be firm and consistent.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My son has some learning disabilities and sensory issues. It's frustrating for me, and even more frustrating for him! I feel bad, because he's very smart but struggles in school... putting thoughts on paper is hard for him, though he expresses himself great verbally... unfortunately, that isn't how they give marks.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010